Darjeeling, covered by Sikkim, Nepal and Bhutan, is a small hilly town in the state of West Bengal. With great influence of British India, Darjeeling still has a colonial touch to it in the form of toy train that runs amidst the beautiful hills. Land of breathtaking scenic beauty, Darjeeling is crowned by Himalayas, thus making it one of the most loved tourist destinations in India. The splendid charm and mild climate of Darjeeling attracts many tourist from both India and abroad. The majestic hills and valley is covered with lush green tea gardens all over the place. The intoxicated and magical aura of Darjeeling undoubtedly makes it the “Queen of Hill Stations”.
If you are planning for a trip to any hill station, you must go to Darjeeling. We are a Kolkata based travel company that organizes Darjeeling Tours for both individuals and groups at very affordable rates. We operate Darjeeling Tours that include traveling, local sight-seeing and accommodation. Plan your Darjeeling Tour with us and experience the British era charm of this beautiful place.
Places of interest :-
- Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop, the War Memorial and Ghoom Monastery
- PNH Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Happy Valley Tea Garden, Darjeeling-Rangit Valley Passenger Cable Car, Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Centre and Lebong Race Course
- Dhirdham Temple, Ava Art Gallery, Peace Pagoda, Natural History Museum, DCAHC Secretariat
- Rock Garden Gangamaya Trip, Rock Garden, Gangamaya Boating
- Mirik Trip, Sukhia Pokhri Lake, Pashupati (Nepal Border) and Mirik Lake
- Around Town, Chowrasta and Mall, Nightingale Park/Srubbery Park, Botanical Garden, Observatory Hill & Mahakal Temple
- Monastery Trip, Monasteries of Darjeeling, Druk Thupten Sangag Choling Monastery(Dali Monastery), Ghoom Monastery, Tashi Dargyalingh Monastery, the Tamang Ghumba, and The Mag-Dhog Yolmowa Buddhist Monastery(Aloobari Monastery)
- Summer - Max 14.89 c - Min 6.58 c
- Winter - Max 6.11 c - Min 1.5 c
- Nearest Railway Station - Darjeeling(Meter Gauge) & NJP (Broad Gauge)
- Nearest Airport – Bagdogra